Bookings Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all bookings made through Nicholaston House.
1. Deposits are non-refundable in the event of cancellation;
2. Cancellation Policy for Groups and Individuals:
i. In the event of cancellation of a confirmed booking the following charges will apply:
ii. Up to 6 months' notice of cancellation, 50% of total payment is forfeited;
iii. Within 3 months' notice of cancellation, 75% of total payment is forfeited;
iv. One month or less notice of cancellation, 100% of total payment is forfeited;
v. Extenuating circumstances considered.
4. Guests are responsible for the *insurance of their own effects whilst at Nicholaston and possible cancellation costs. Nicholaston House cannot be held responsible for such losses;
5. It is regretted that pets are not allowed, with the exception of registered guide dogs;
6. The premises are unlicensed and a NO SMOKING POLICY applies within the House;
7. All accounts are to be settled in full, four weeks before the booked date(s), in cash, by cheque, card or BACS payment.
*Details of a suitable insurance scheme organised through a Christian broker can be provided on request.