‘God’s House’ is a detailed account of how Nicholaston House came into existence by the man who had the vision and was given instruction direct from God.
In 1990 God unmistakably led Sue and Derrick Hancock to Swansea to see a vision fulfilled which God had given them some years previously. The booklet (A5, 53 pages, colour) gives a brief factual account of what God did and is doing. It has been written for two reasons - to give glory to God and to show what very ordinary people can do when they step out in faith with God. 'All that we have accomplished, You have done for us' - Isaiah 26 v 12.
Bookings Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all bookings made through Nicholaston House.
1. Deposits are non-refundable in the event of cancellation;
2. Cancellation Policy for Groups and Individuals:
i. In the event of cancellation of a confirmed booking the following charges will apply:
ii. Up to 6 months' notice of cancellation, 50% of total payment is forfeited;
iii. Within 3 months' notice of cancellation, 75% of total payment is forfeited;
iv. One month or less notice of cancellation, 100% of total payment is forfeited;
v. Extenuating circumstances considered (in writing to the Operations Manager).
4. Guests are responsible for the *insurance of their own effects whilst at Nicholaston and possible cancellation costs. Nicholaston House cannot be held responsible for such losses;
5. It is regretted that pets are not allowed, with the exception of registered guide dogs;
6. The premises are unlicensed and a NO SMOKING POLICY applies within the House;
7. All accounts are to be settled in full, four weeks before the booked date(s), in cash, by cheque, card or BACS payment.
8. In keeping with our Statement of Faith, and as a residential Christian retreat and conference centre with a residential Christian community at its core, we would expect all church groups, Christian organisations, and any other guests to be in sympathy with the Christian ethos of Nicholaston House, even if they are not practising Christians themselves. We reserve the right to refuse any booking which may be incompatible with the Christian ethos of Nicholaston House.