PAINTING BREAK - ACRYLICS AND MIXED MEDIA
28 August - 1 September 2017
Led by Jackie Davies.
£309 per person, full board, residential (single room supplement £15 extra per night).
*10% shared occupancy discount available for individuals booking who are willing to share a twin room with another individual of the same gender.
£99 non residential Tuesday - Thursday including lunch.
This is a chance to improve your painting skills, learn new techniques and enjoy the friendship of like-minded people. You will be inspired by the wonderful scenery and hosted in a friendly, relaxed, Christian environment. Each person will be given individual attention and encouragement, and whether you are a seasoned artist or trying a new skill, this is a creative break in a stunning location.
Items to bring:
- A good quality set of acrylic paints which includes the main primary colours plus plenty of white - Daler Rowney or Winsor and Newton are recommended;
- Brushes - specifically designed for acrylic paint in small, medium and large, and a large flat brush;
- Palette knives;
- Oil pastels;
- Some canvases, canvas boards or acrylic paper about A3 size and one canvas at least A2 for your final piece;
- Bring a table easel if you have one; and
- Some old cloths are useful and bring some old clothes to wear as acrylic paint cannot be removed.
*If guaranteed single occupancy is required and all single rooms have been occupied, then a single occupancy charge at the current advertised rate will apply in addition to the standard event fee. Please let us know if you are booking as an individual and willing to share with another person of the same gender who is also willing to share - a shared occupancy discount is available, but only when when sharing a room. If you are willing to share a room, but we are unable to accommodate you with another individual, then only the standard event fee will apply - no single occupancy charge or discount will be applied.
- If availability is confirmed, please complete the online booking form below;
- Please telephone to pay the deposit or amount due by card or send your payment by cheque or *BACS within 5 days of submitting your form;
- All bookings are subject to terms and conditions;
- Full payment is required 4 weeks prior to arrival.
*Please contact us for BACS payment details. We require a notification that a BACS payment has been made so we may confirm this and generate a payment receipt.