Half-board Personal Leisure Break / Retreat
Relax | Refresh | Restore
26 February - 2 March 2018 (4-5 night stays available)
Event Type: Recreational Leisure Break / Personal Retreat
Theme/Focus: Relaxation / Self-Led
There is much to be said for having a break from routine. So why not come and relax and let us look after the washing up!
Your break begins after 4 p.m. on Monday, with an evening meal at 6 p.m., until Friday, Saturday or Sunday morning after breakfast.
Come and relax in the conservatory overlooking Oxwich Bay, or explore the local area. Optional Chapel times each day at 9.45 a.m. and 4.30 p.m.
During this week there will be two special events which can be booked separately:
1 March - Quiet Day: 2018-03-01 | 01 March 2018 | \'Quiet Day\' at Nicholaston House
3 March - Revival Presentation/Prayer Day: 2018-03-03 | 03 March 2018 | \'Ready for a New Revival? Lessons from 1904\' at Nicholaston House
Please note: during this week other events may also be running, including day conferences, quite days and prayer ministry. From time-to-time, some areas of the House may be restricted due to conference / ministry use.
- £199/person (special offer WS120118) (incl. VAT)
- £348/couple sharing (special offer WS120118) (incl. VAT) *save £50*
- Extended Break: Why not stay Friday night B&B for just £39pp
- If availability is confirmed, please complete the online booking form below;
- Please telephone to pay the deposit or amount due by card or send your payment by cheque or *BACS within 5 days of submitting your form;
- All bookings are subject to terms and conditions;
- Full payment is required 4 weeks prior to arrival.
*Please contact us for BACS payment details. We require a notification that a BACS payment has been made so we may confirm this and generate a payment receipt.