‘God’s House’ is a detailed account of how Nicholaston House came into existence by the man who had the vision and was given instruction direct from God.
In 1990 God unmistakably led Sue and Derrick Hancock to Swansea to see a vision fulfilled which God had given them some years previously. The booklet (A5, 53 pages, colour) gives a brief factual account of what God did and is doing. It has been written for two reasons - to give glory to God and to show what very ordinary people can do when they step out in faith with God. 'All that we have accomplished, You have done for us' - Isaiah 26 v 12.
Half-Board Personal Leisure Break / Retreat
Relax | Refresh | Restore
26-30 November 2018
Event Type: Recreational Leisure Break / Personal Retreat
Theme/Focus: Relaxation / Self-Led
Check In: 4 p.m. Monday
Departure: 10 a.m. Friday
There is much to be said for having a break from routine. So why not come and relax and let us look after the washing up!
Your break begins after 4 p.m. on Monday, with an evening meal at 6 p.m., until Friday morning after breakfast.
Come and relax in the conservatory overlooking Oxwich Bay, or explore the local area. Optional Chapel times each day at 9.45 a.m. and 4.30 p.m.
Please note: during this week other events may also be running, including day conferences, quite days and prayer ministry. From time-to-time, some areas of the House may be restricted due to conference / ministry use.
- £249 (incl. VAT) – guaranteed single occupancy of a non-single room
- £209 (incl. VAT) – single occupancy of a single room (limited rooms available)
- £209 (incl. VAT) – shared occupancy of a non-single room
*Ministry groups rates available - please contact for us details if you would like to book 10 or more rooms for a half-board group ministry retreat.
- If availability is confirmed, please complete the online booking form below;
- Please telephone to pay the deposit or amount due by card or send your payment by cheque or *BACS within 5 days of submitting your form;
- All bookings are subject to terms and conditions;
- Full payment is required 4 weeks prior to arrival.
*Please contact us for BACS payment details. We require a notification that a BACS payment has been made so we may confirm this and generate a payment receipt.