B&B Personal Leisure Break / Retreat
Relax | Refresh | Restore
4 - 8 December 2017
Event Type: Recreational Leisure Break / Personal Retreat
Theme/Focus: Relaxation / Self-Led
There is much to be said for having a break from routine. So why not come and relax and enjoy the rural Gower surroundings during this B&B 4-night break.
Your break begins after 4 p.m. on Monday, until Friday morning after breakfast.
Come and relax in the conservatory overlooking Oxwich Bay, or explore the local area. Optional Chapel times each day at 9.45 a.m. and 4.30 p.m.
Please note: during this week other events may also be running, including day conferences, quite days and prayer ministry. From time-to-time, some areas of the House may be restricted due to conference / ministry use.
- £139pp (incl. VAT) - bed-and-breakfast (4-nights)
- Please note: Breakfast alternates daily between cooked and continental breakfast: http://www.nicholastonhouse.org/about-us/catering
- A small guest kitchen with microwave, fridge/freezer and kettle is available on the ground floor for those staying on a B&B basis
- If availability is confirmed, please complete the online booking form below;
- Please telephone to pay the deposit or amount due by card or send your payment by cheque or *BACS within 5 days of submitting your form;
- All bookings are subject to terms and conditions;
- Full payment is required 4 weeks prior to arrival.
*Please contact us for BACS payment details. We require a notification that a BACS payment has been made so we may confirm this and generate a payment receipt.