Ministry Retreats and Courses at Nicholaston House
Ministry Retreats and Courses at Nicholaston House Christian Retreat and Conference Centre provide the opportunity to step aside from the busyness of life for a short time; to rest, relax and restore in a welcoming and peaceful Christian environment located in the heart of the Gower peninsula.
Whether it is a led ministry retreat/course with a specific theme, or simply a personal retreat during one of our half-board breaks - there is something for everyone. Some retreats are open to non-resident guests and day visitors.
Retreats and Courses - Single Occupancy Charges
Guaranteed Single Occupancy charges apply for all residential retreats and courses, except for the Individually-Guided Silent Retreats, where guests require guaranteed occupancy of a non-single room. Single-bedded rooms are very limited and bookable on a first-come basis.
Shared Occupancy Discounts
We are pleased to offer a ‘shared occupancy discount’ for couples/friends sharing a non-single room and also individuals who are willing to share with other individuals booking independently.
Residential Retreats and Courses
All residential retreats and courses are full-board and include breakfast, light lunch (may include a packed lunch) and dinner. Standard check-in time is 4-5 p.m. on the day of arrival. Standard check-out time is 10 a.m. on the day of departure. Please see event information for details as times may vary.
Non-Residential Retreats/Courses and Day Visitors
Non-residential and day visitors are welcome to many of our retreats and courses - please see event information for details or contact us for further details.
Home-cooked meals are freshly prepared by our dedicated catering team. Vegetarian, vegan, gluten- and dairy-free options are available to order upon request prior to arrival. Medically-essential diets may also be catered for when booked in advance. All food allergy information should be provided at the time of booking.
‘Moving Forward with God’ Themed Retreat Week with Travelling Light
29 January - 02 February 2018
Event Type: Themed Retreat/Week
Theme/Focus: Retreat/Bible Study
We all long to live in a closer relationship with God, but so often events in life throw us off course. This week we will be exploring our response to “crossroad moments” in our lives, and how through exploring the Bible and prayer we can be better equipped for our journey as we move forward with God.
Led by: Travelling Light: http://www.travelling-light.org.uk
Special Events Rates:
- £309 (ministry rate/no VAT) – guaranteed single occupancy of a non-single room
- £219 (ministry rate/no VAT) – single occupancy of a single room (limited rooms available)
- £219 (ministry rate/no VAT) – shared occupancy (couples/friends) of a non-single room
- £189 (ministry rate/no VAT) – shared occupancy (individuals) of a non-single room
- £59 (ministry rate/no VAT) – non-residential (Tuesday - Thursday) includes refreshments/lunch only
- £20/day (ministry rate/no VAT) – day-only (any day Tuesday - Thursday) includes refreshments/lunch only
Travelling Light is non-denominational and is run by a team of Christians from different backgrounds, who have a wide experience of faith and life.
Robin and Carole Moulton lead the team.
The ministry started in 2008 and runs day retreats in the Ross-on-Wye and Monmouth area and residential retreats at Retreat Houses around the country.
Robin, Carole and Sally-Ann Timbrell will be leading this retreat: Moving Forward with God.
- If availability is confirmed, please complete the online booking form below;
- Please telephone to pay the deposit or amount due by card or send your payment by cheque or *BACS within 5 days of submitting your form;
- All bookings are subject to terms and conditions;
- Full payment is required 4 weeks prior to arrival.
*Please contact us for BACS payment details. We require a notification that a BACS payment has been made so we may confirm this and generate a payment receipt.