‘God’s House’ is a detailed account of how Nicholaston House came into existence by the man who had the vision and was given instruction direct from God.
In 1990 God unmistakably led Sue and Derrick Hancock to Swansea to see a vision fulfilled which God had given them some years previously. The booklet (A5, 53 pages, colour) gives a brief factual account of what God did and is doing. It has been written for two reasons - to give glory to God and to show what very ordinary people can do when they step out in faith with God. 'All that we have accomplished, You have done for us' - Isaiah 26 v 12.
Eating Disorder Recovery Course - Transitions - with Helena Wilkinson
19 - 23 November 2018
Event Type: Overcoming Eating Disorders Course/Week
Theme/Focus: Eating Disorder Recovery
OED Transitions - looks at unmet needs, the wounded heart, shame, stress, anxiety, loneliness, defence mechanisms and building blocks to emotional heath.
Led by: Helena Wilkinson - Writer, Trainer & International Speaker: http://helenawilkinson.co.uk
Check In: 2.30 p.m. Monday
Check Out: 11 a.m. Friday
- £449 (subsidised ministry rate/no VAT) – guaranteed single occupancy
- If availability is confirmed, please complete the online enquiry form below;
- Once form is submitted, please await communication from the eating disorders team;
- All bookings are subject to terms and conditions;
- Full payment is required 4 weeks prior to arrival.
Nicholaston House feels like a safe haven, full of gentle and loving people.