‘God’s House’ is a detailed account of how Nicholaston House came into existence by the man who had the vision and was given instruction direct from God.
In 1990 God unmistakably led Sue and Derrick Hancock to Swansea to see a vision fulfilled which God had given them some years previously. The booklet (A5, 53 pages, colour) gives a brief factual account of what God did and is doing. It has been written for two reasons - to give glory to God and to show what very ordinary people can do when they step out in faith with God. 'All that we have accomplished, You have done for us' - Isaiah 26 v 12.
Would you join us today and become a Nicholaston House partner?
We invite you to become a partner and join us in our ministry through prayer, financial and other support. Each week we receive comments from guests who report that their lives have been changed as the Lord has spoken to them through the ministry they have received. However, some people are unable to contribute fully to their cost of staying at Nicholaston House and we do not wish to exclude people on the basis of affordability. Can you help financially support our ministry with a one-off or regular gift? We are also planning to extend our premises to cater for increased numbers. Being convinced that this is the Lord’s will we are moving forward trusting Him that funds will be available.
Partners are those who fall into one or more of the following categories:
- By supporting our work financially - making a regular contribution;
- By praying for our work - we are especially looking for people to join our prayer-friend list;
- By becoming a volunteer - we are seeking to increase our non-residential volunteer team to assist with gardening, housekeeping and maintenance tasks. If you live in the Swansea area and can commit to volunteering on a regular basis, we would like to hear from you;
- By joining our Nicholaston Network and becoming a Church Rep - we ask that you share details of the Nicholaston House programme of events with your church congregation on a regular basis;
- Trustees, Trust (Swansea City Mission & Educational Trust) Members and Staff.
If you would like to find out more about becoming a Nicholaston House Partner, please complete this online form:
Already a partner? Please contact us to affirm your commitment by continuing to stand with us.
Please note: As a partner your opinions may be sought on programme issues but confer no legal rights or responsibilities beyond those of a donor or volunteer.
Staying at Nicholaston House was a really special time and I benefited greatly from the prayer ministry. I enjoyed and appreciated the comfort of my room with its lovely view and the warm hospitality generally.