Background to Prayer and Refreshing (Prayer Ministry) Retreats
At Nicholaston House Christian Retreat and Conference Centre we have a team of people here who are kind, compassionate, sensitive and skilled, who work in pairs as they spend time to support people on their journey. Our team is made up of local people, as well as staff, who receive on-going training, equipping them to listen, support and pray with people who are in need of prayer ministry and a time of refreshment.
Prayer and Refreshing Retreat spaces are limited with around 4-6 spaces available during the ministry weeks
During prayer ministry weeks, there is often space for personal retreat on a full- or half-board basis.
Help Support the Prayer Ministry Work
Each Prayer and Refreshing (prayer ministry) Retreat place is subsidised by Swansea City Mission and Educational Trust. If you would like to financially support this work - enabling us to offer additional bursaries to those on low income - please contact us for further details. Your provision can make a real difference to someone.
'Prayer Ministry Week' with Hope and Geoff Price
25 - 29 June 2018
Event Type: Prayer Ministry/Themed Retreat Week
Theme/Focus: Prayer Ministry/Retreat
Hope and Geoff Price will share testimonies of God at work in people’s lives and will invite God’s healing touch upon those in need. There will also be opportunity within the week for prayer ministry from members of the prayer ministry team.
Led by: Hope and Geoff Price
- *£279 (prayer ministry rate/no VAT) – guaranteed single occupancy of a non-single room
- £399 (ministry rate/no VAT) – guaranteed single occupancy of a non-single room
- £299 (ministry rate/no VAT) – single occupancy of a single room (limited rooms available)
- £299 (ministry rate/no VAT) – shared occupancy (couples/friends) of a non-single room
- £269 (ministry rate/no VAT) – shared occupancy (individuals) of a non-single room
- £59 (ministry rate/no VAT) – non-residential (Tuesday - Thursday) includes refreshments/lunch only
- £20/day (ministry rate/no VAT) – day-only (any day Tuesday - Thursday) includes refreshments/lunch only
*Prayer Ministry places are limited. Hope and Geoff Price will also be leading devotional and retreat times during the week for those not attending Prayer Ministry.
Further details and programme to follow...
- If availability is confirmed, please complete the online booking form below;
- Please telephone to pay the deposit or amount due by card or send your payment by cheque or *BACS within 5 days of submitting your form;
- All bookings are subject to terms and conditions;
- Full payment is required 4 weeks prior to arrival.
*Please contact us for BACS payment details. We require a notification that a BACS payment has been made so we may confirm this and generate a payment receipt.