‘Individually-Guided Silent Retreat’ with Pat Callaghan and Revd Rob Hingley
22 - 25 June 2018
...a chance to draw near to our loving God
Event Type: Themed Retreat/Extended Weekend
Theme/Focus: Individually-Guided Prayer
This three-night retreat seeks to deepen your relationship with God through meditation on Scripture whilst enjoying the peace and beauty of Nicholaston House’s setting. Group and individual guidance is offered with experienced guides to help you reflect on your prayer experience. Apart from these sessions and acts of worship, the retreat is conducted in silence so that you may hear God’s word for you more clearly.
Led by: Pat Callaghan and Revd Rob Hingley
- £259 (ministry rate/no VAT) – guaranteed single occupancy
Sorry - this course is not open to non-residential or day-only visitors
Further details and programme to follow...
- If availability is confirmed, please complete the online booking form below;
- Please telephone to pay the deposit or amount due by card or send your payment by cheque or *BACS within 5 days of submitting your form;
- All bookings are subject to terms and conditions;
- Full payment is required 4 weeks prior to arrival.
*Please contact us for BACS payment details. We require a notification that a BACS payment has been made so we may confirm this and generate a payment receipt.