‘Breakfast on the Beach’ Encounter Weekend with Mary and Erik Fok
20 - 22 July 2018
...encounter Jesus, be renewed in abundant life!
Event Type: Themed Retreat/Weekend
Theme/Focus: Restoration and Renewal
Breakfast on the Beach seeks to help you discover and embrace afresh Heaven’s abundant life. The Holy Spirit renews our intimacy with God and heals our wounds, so we can live effectively for Jesus and flourish in our God-given potential. There’s opportunity to go deeper in worship and receive inspiring, releasing teaching and personal prayer ministry, as well as time for reflection and enjoying this beautiful area. We see Jesus doing amazing works of healing, restoration and renewal. Weather permitting, Sunday’s breakfast will be provided on the local beach at Oxwich Bay!
Led by: Erik and Mary Fok: http://www.breakfastonthebeach.info
- £199 (ministry rate/no VAT) – guaranteed single occupancy of a non-single room
- £149 (ministry rate/no VAT) – single occupancy of a single room (limited rooms available)
- £149 (ministry rate/no VAT) – shared occupancy (couples/friends) of a non-single room
- £135 (ministry rate/no VAT) – shared occupancy (individuals) of a non-single room
- £39 (ministry rate/no VAT) – non-residential (Saturday – Sunday) includes refreshments/lunch and breakfast on the Beach on Sunday only
- £20/day (ministry rate/no VAT) – day-only (any day Saturday – Sunday) includes refreshments/lunch only and breakfast on the Beach (on Sunday only)
Further details and programme to follow...
- If availability is confirmed, please complete the online booking form below;
- Please telephone to pay the deposit or amount due by card or send your payment by cheque or *BACS within 5 days of submitting your form;
- All bookings are subject to terms and conditions;
- Full payment is required 4 weeks prior to arrival.
*Please contact us for BACS payment details. We require a notification that a BACS payment has been made so we may confirm this and generate a payment receipt.