B&B / Half-Board (subject to availability) Personal Leisure Break / Retreat
Relax | Refresh | Restore
9 - 11 February 2018
Event Type: Recreational Leisure Break / Personal Retreat
Theme/Focus: Relaxation / Self-Led
There is much to be said for having a break from routine. So why not come and relax and let us look after the washing up!
Your break begins after 4 p.m. on Friday, until Sunday morning after breakfast. Half-board may be available subject to availability - please contact us for details.
Come and relax in the conservatory overlooking Oxwich Bay, or explore the local area. Optional Chapel times each day at 9.45 a.m. and 4.30 p.m.
Please note: during this weekend other events may also be running, including day conferences, quite days and prayer ministry. From time-to-time, some areas of the House may be restricted due to conference / ministry use.
B&B Room Rates:
- £99 (incl. VAT) – guaranteed single occupancy of a non-single room
- £69 (incl. VAT) – single occupancy of a single room (limited rooms available)
- £138 (incl. VAT) – shared occupancy of a non-single room (max 2 persons)
Half-Board Room Rates (subject to meal availability):
- £129 (incl. VAT) – guaranteed single occupancy of a non-single room
- £99 (incl. VAT) – single occupancy of a single room (limited rooms available)
- £198 (incl. VAT) – shared occupancy of a non-single room (max 2 persons)
- If availability is confirmed, please complete the online booking form below;
- Please telephone to pay the deposit or amount due by card or send your payment by cheque or *BACS within 5 days of submitting your form;
- All bookings are subject to terms and conditions;
- Full payment is required 4 weeks prior to arrival.
*Please contact us for BACS payment details. We require a notification that a BACS payment has been made so we may confirm this and generate a payment receipt.